Frankie Cocozza's Profile

    18-year-old Frankie Cocozza impressed The X Factor 2011 panel tonight with both his singing – and his bum! The self confessed ladies man from Brighton performed Valerie for the new look panel in the first audition of the new series, held at London’s O2 Arena for the first time.
    “I want to try and sleep with as many women as possible,” he said at the top of the show.
    He continued: “To sum up my life, I’d probably use the word mental. If you came out on a night with me, you’d probably wake up the next morning wondering what happened last night.
    “I see myself as a bit of a liability, but I can admit that. I just want to be famous. I want to be huge. I look forward to all the money, and the cars, and showing off, but more than anything I’m looking forward to the girls.
    “The lady judges may get a couple of cheeky winks if they’re lucky.”
    On stage, Louis asked: “What’s the most important thing to you in this competition, why have you done it?”
    Frankie Cocozza

    Frankie Cocozza

    Frankie Cocozza
    Frankie Cocozza

    Frankie Cocozza

    Frankie Cocozza
    Frankie Cocozza

    Frankie Cocozza

    Frankie Cocozza
    Frankie Cocozza

    Frankie Cocozza

    Frankie Cocozza
    Frankie Cocozza

    Frankie Cocozza

    Frankie Cocozza
    Frankie Cocozza

    Frankie Cocozza

    Frankie Cocozza
    Frankie Cocozza

    Frankie Cocozza

    Frankie Cocozza
    Frankie Cocozza

    Frankie Cocozza

    Frankie Cocozza
    Frankie Cocozza

    Frankie Cocozza

    Frankie Cocozza
    Frankie Cocozza

    Frankie Cocozza

    Frankie Cocozza
    Frankie Cocozza

    Frankie Cocozza

    Frankie Cocozza
    Frankie Cocozza

    Frankie Cocozza

    Frankie Cocozza
    Source URL: http://celebrityhollywoodprofile.blogspot.com/2011/10/frankie-cocozzas-profile.html
    Visit Celebrity Hollywood for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection